Elevating Your Health & Happiness℠
To All Our Valued Elevacity Product Customers -
We want to take a moment and share with each of you, some of the plans and actions
we are taking, as a company, regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
First and foremost, know that our hearts go out to any and all who are impacted,
whether directly or indirectly, from the spread of this virus. Also know that our thoughts,
hopes and prayers are with you. For those infected, we wish you a speedy and complete
Of course, we also want to express our deep appreciation for those medical and healthcare
personnel who are doing their very best to comfort and help those who have become ill.
In terms of Elevacity business operations, we want you to know that we are taking
and in some instances overlapping precautions, to ensure the safety and well-being
of all of our Elepreneurs and Elevacity Product customers.
Here is a brief summary of the policies and protocols we have implemented:
- Our Home Office is closed to any individuals who do not work here.
- Most of our Home Office employees are working from their homes. This will continue at least through the month of March.
- Our Distribution Center is being cleaned daily. All surfaces are being disinfected at least 4 times a day, utilizing recommended protocols from the U.S. Centers For Disease Control And Prevention (“CDC”) and other public health authorities.
- All employees in the Distribution Center have their temperature taken before beginning a shift. If a fever temperature is registered (low-grade or otherwise), that employee is being sent home.
- We are also in close contact with a different fulfillment source which we use. Both of our fulfillment centers are still working their normal hours.
- They, as well as we, are taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of their employees and your Elevacity product packages.
- Any employee who experiences COVID-19 symptoms is sent home. They are allowed to return to work only after: (i) consulting with and following the instructions of their health care provider and (ii) they have been free of COVID-19 symptoms for at least 72 hours. We also are requiring that appropriate/satisfactory documentation from an employee’s health care provider be submitted to us before that employee is allowed to return to work.
- Our Customer Service Department, though working from home, is available full time to efficiently assist with any of your needs.
We recognize that these are trying and difficult times for all. Changes are being made
so that we can still provide you with the ultimate in service and care.
Over the last 12 months, we have carefully and purposely set aside money for use
in case of emergencies. We have paid off most debts, eliminated excess expenditures
and saved for the future. Because of such actions, we are confident that we will be able
to weather and withstand this storm.
Additionally, we have spoken with vendors and purchased key formula ingredients, in
advance, so that barring unforeseen changes, we will continue to have our products
manufactured and delivered in a timely and uninterrupted manner.
We are the “Happiness Company” and your health and happiness are extremely
important to us. Reach out and help others. Your caring and understanding will
hope. Let’s all make sure we are following and abiding by the guidelines established
by the CDC and that we are all doing our part to help contain this virus.
Again, we hope for the best for all affected and look forward to overcoming this
challenge with a unified spirit and steadfast determination to usher in a brighter day
for the company and our world!
All The Best,
Keith Halls, President And Kip H. Allison, CEO